My Favorite Picture


the girl in the photo is me whit my sister. Is my favorite because I look like a model and my little sister is lovely. I was six years old. My mum take this foto in the garden of my grandmother I always visited her and spend all my time in her house because always she makes me all that I wanted and her cakes are delicius. when I've a child I liked take photos but now I hate that. I have a undred photos of my childhood of diferent places but now when a go out at some place I don't take any photograph actually I don't have a camera but I recognise that I feel guilty because sometime I wish remember some places and some experience and I couldn't. In addition I like take photos at my pets is funny theirs face and sometimes look like a person and I belive that my second favorite photo after my picture is all photos that the pets that a had.

1 comments:

Clau Muñoz .. ! said...

hi katia =) eemm.. i can't see the picture, but i'm sure it's really nice. sometimes i feel gulty too because i don't have so much pictures, of this year for example, but i love the camera =) jaja... have fun! bye!

Post a Comment